Liam walked up to me like this earlier today.
Oh wait . . . during his bath we had a very enlightening conversation. This kid really makes me think sometimes. I was talking about him how the Easter bunny is coming tomorrow and he's going to hide eggs around the house for him to find. . . and Liam asked if the Easter bunny is a chicken. He didn't get what a bunny has to do with eggs, and he's totally right.
So he comes up with these questions that make me ponder, but then he'll walk around with his shirt covering his face and flashing the belly.

1 comment:
That is so funny!! I am catching up on your blog and it makes us miss you guys a ton. I tried calling yesterday but you were out. Hope you had a very happy Easter! I will try again on Wed. to wish Liam a happy birthday. The kids loved the package you sent. Got it Friday so perfect timing. Thanks so much! BTW, your backsplash looks awesome.
Post a Comment