The past couple of days we have been spending almost all of our free time outside. On Thursday it was beautiful out and Liam and I went to the Brick Reservoir to meet my friend Patti from school and her daughter Brynn who is a few weeks younger than Liam. Patti has a 2 month old, Frankie, behing Brynn, and we wanted to meet him too. The kids didn't last too long in the strollers, and had fun running around.
When we left the reservoir it was 5:15 and traffic in Brick would have been crazy, so we took Rt. 35 home and made a pit stop at Ortley Beach to check out the waves. There were no waves, but lots of shells . . .
Liam refused to look at the camera and at one point told me "I'm not listening" . . . at least he let me know I should give up on making him say cheese. He was throwing stones into the ocean and after 10 minutes of playing on the beach, he ran into the ocean and soaked his sneakers, socks, and pants. The beach should be interesting this summer.
Friday, we went with the neighborhood gang to the Silverton Park where Liam decided he loved the giant 10 foot slide meant for the big kids. . .
Here are Landon (4), Ava (5), and my 2 year old who thinks he's 5. . .
And it was delicious.
Today was not so nice, but that didn't stop Liam from having fun. I had to work at the YMCA in the afternoon, so Nana took Liam to his AquaBaby swim class. They must have had fun because when Liam came home he slept for 3 hours. . . I bet Nana needs a nap too after an hour in the pool with Captain Cannonball.

No comments:
Post a Comment