Liam completed his swim lessons this spring. He (or rather I) was a bit of a slacker. Out of the 7 lessons, he only attended 4, and I was only able to go twice. Aunt Jaclyn and Nana filled in the other days. He was the youngest in the class (you were supposed to be 2 when the lessons started, so we fudged his birthday by a few weeks) and most of the kids didn't want to let go of their parents, so we spent a lot of time off by ourselves so that he didn't pick up on their fear. He's ready for summer - I'm sure he'll be jumping off the diving board and giving me mini heart attacks all summer long.
I took his bubble off at the end, and he thinks he can swim alone. I love how he bobs up and down. Also, we are in the deep end and I can't touch at all. He's over 30 pounds, so it's quite the workout for me too :)
No comments:
Post a Comment