Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Little Man

Our baby is now 2. Hard to believe. I am on Easter break this week, so we've spent lots of quality time together. He opened one of his presents when he woke up (its a weed wacker that spins and shoots water around)

. . . Then we went to a birthday breakfast with Nana and Pop-Pop joined us too . . .
and since it was 90 degrees again, Liam opened another present (a blow up pool with slide) and played outside all day. . .He was skinny dipping, so I guess I can't post the photos, He's going to be in shock when we go to the beach this summer and he has to wear a swimsuit. Here he is with his tough guy smile . . .
. . . Daddy didn't have a game tonight so we were able to have dinner at a normal time. Grandpop and Grandma came over and we ate dinner out back on the deck. . .

Perfect Day!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Carly,
I can't tell you how much I enjoy this blog. I feel so guilty that I have not seen Liam but love all the pictures and updates.
Liam is such a happy child and kudos to you and Casey for being great parents. I hope to get down this summer..Love Aunt Sue