Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Almost 2

So even though I am on Easter Break this week, I sent Liam to school today. . . call me a bad mom - I don't care. It was wonderful to have some quiet time to get things done. Plus, Liam got to celebrate his birthday at school. We brought in sugar cookies, and Liam's class sang 'Happy To You' as he calls it. Here he is wearing his birthday crown (upside down)

Afterschool we played outside until dinner time, and then ate dinner outside. Liam ate naked because after drenching his clothes while playing with the water table, I stripped him down to his diaper, and eventually he climbed into the table and soaked his diaper.

He ran around the backyard in his birthday suit - I figured his birthday is tomorrow anyway, so it was okay - and kept calling himself 'Naked Boy'

Last picture of Mommy with her 1 year old . . . we spent all afternoon out back in the 90 degree weather. . . can't wait to go to sleep

It was a good year, hopefully the next one is full of just as much fun!

1 comment:

Rachel's Mom said...

Hey, just thought I'd let you know I am on the blog...:) I can't believe Liam is turning two. He needs to teach Maggie how to talk. Enjoy his birthday, our present is in the mail