Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year Fun

New Year's Day we went to Nana and PopPops for Taco night. . .
Liam was super excited about his quesadilla!
Then Liam and Nana did some painting (editor's note: the Miller Lites are NOT Liam's)

This afternoon I took Liam to Harrogate to swim at Mom-Mom and Aunt Helen's heated and empty pool. . . like usual, we had it to ourselves and Liam had fun swimming for 45 minutes until I made him get out so we could eat dinner. . .
Liam did a great job swimming up and back and up back
he's getting very brave and doesn't think he needs me near him while he's swimming
and here I am trying to count for him to jump in so that he doesn't just dive-bomb me like he enjoys doing
Liam's biggest swim fans . . .he looks so old here

No comments: