Friday, September 3, 2010

Random Trip to the Aquarium



After I got home from school today, I was trying to get Liam to nap. He had played baseball all morning with Pop Pop and then Nana took him to storytime at the library, and he should have been exhausted. After an hour of him refusing to nap, I stuck him in the car and we headed to Point Pleasant. He fell asleep before I turned the corner off my street. So I drove us to the Aquarium in Point Pleasant and he slept the whole way there.

He was very excited to be there, and RAN from one exhibit to the next.

We went out on the boardwalk and watched the massive waves from the hurricane, and Liam even played Whack-a-Mole and won a giant ball (he could have picked a stuffed animal, but given a choice, the ball wins out every time). . . then it was back to the aquarium for some more fun. . . and a stop at Jenkinsons for a snack and some wave watching tableside.



Turned out to be a fun impromptu trip - and Liam kept telling me he loved me the entire time. :)

No comments: