Saturday, September 18, 2010

Pumpkins and Pizza

We had a wonderful day at home today. This morning we had all Liam's favorite ladies over for a yummy brunch and then after naptime we broke out the Halloween decorations.
Liam was happy to help decide where to put the scarecrows and pumpkins . . .
I just realized that this is the same shirt he has on in the previous post from last weekend. Apparently this is his Saturday shirt - I swear he does have other clothes . . .
Then we had pizza out on the deck and Daddy made a fire to warm us up. Liam ate 2 slices of pizza and then a ton of pepperoni - not sure if two year olds should eat pepperoni, but he loves it
Then Liam and Daddy had a funny face - face-off . . .
Liam's attempt was very funny . . .
But I think Daddy won this round . . .
After dinner, we had some snuggle time by the fire . . .
Perfect Day

No comments: