Liam's been doing great with using the potty. We've been at it a week and it's going well. Each sticker is for each time he made it to the potty to do his thing. The paper on top was my first attempt at finding something quick to begin the positive reinforcement. Eventually, I got myself organized and found a Diego chart to put the stickers on. He's been staying dry through the night - most nights, and through his naps. We'll see how the rest of summer goes, hopefully come September the diapers will be long gone.

After breakfast, he found a marker and was drawing. He brought this to me and said "Mommy, I drew my surfboard!" - I can't believe how much it actually looks like a surfboard . . .



2 comments:
Yay Liam! Potty training has been less than fun for us. Too many transitions I think. We're taking a break. I'm liking the sticker idea, I think I'll try that next time. Yay Liam, what a big boY!
The other day he gave me a sticker for using the potty and told me "Good job, Mommy". I figure with the summer, he can be naked out back a lot. He doesn't tell me he has to go yet, could be because I ask every 5 minutes so he never has the chance.
Post a Comment