Saturday, June 19, 2010

Beautiful Beach Day

It was gorgeous out this morning so we headed off to the beach. From the minute Liam woke up today he kept asking me "Mom, wanna go to the beach?", and I kept saying "yes, we are going", but I guess he didn't think I was getting ready fast enough because he kept asking. We made it there by 10 and he was very happy. Liam is much more self sufficient on the beach this summer compared to last year - he can actually carry stuff this year, and walk well in the sand without falling - works out great for me. First we filled up his baby pool with water . . .
. . .and Nana braved the chilly water to keep Liam happy and let me relax (he wanted to play in the waves the entire time we were there) . . .
. . . and then he cooled off Aunt Jaclyn . . .
After the beach we went to Nana & Pop Pops for lunch and a nap and then he got to play in Aunt Jac's new playroom at her river house.
After dinner we met Nana & Pop Pop at Blue Claws baseball stadium to relax in the luxury box - Liam even met Buster the mascot before we left. (and I forgot my camera)
and the BEST news of the day . . . when we got home Liam went to the bathroom on the potty for the 2nd day in a row!!!



No comments: