Friday, May 28, 2010

Summer Hair Cut

So if you know me, you know that I am not very fancy. . . I rarely get my hair cut at a salon or by a real hairdresser (Jaclyn has been cutting my hair since college), so when it came time for Liam to get another haircut, I figured that I could do it. I wanted it to be a little shorter for the warmer weather. I didn't do the best job last night and when Pop Pop saw Liam today, he said he would "fix it". . . .

By fixing it, I didn't realize it meant basically "shaving" it. . . Liam actually likes it because he thinks he looks like his favorite cartoon character - Caillou. . .
So here's the final product. I still need to do some touching up, but Liam said "I no have hair - like Daddy" . . .
I still think he's cute, and he likes wearing hats, so I think it'll be okay for summertime.

1 comment:

Bergstroms said...

Oh my goodness, what a sweetie! Arden loves Caillou too!