Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Liam's Private Indoor Pool

So I kinda get the feeling that Liam loves the water . . .
Tonight Casey had two baseball games and still isn't home, so Liam and I went to visit my Grandmom (Liam's Great Grandmom) and Aunt Helen. They have an indoor pool where they live that is always empty - except for the early mornings when the little old ladies have water aerobics. We had the pool to ourselves and Liam was happy to show off for his biggest fans.
Nana was there to take some videos and we have a great impromptu dinner


Here he is in action. He wanted to hold my hands while he jumped in, so I put the rubber duck in my mouth and while he is swimming away from me he yells "that's disgusting". . .

oh. . . Daddy just got home and they won both games! Yay!

Here's a link to more videos of Liam if you get time to check them out:

http://www.youtube.com/user/carlyrae0705#p/u

No comments: