I finally figured how to get photos off of my new cell. This is from Monday in the grocery store. It was so chaotic and Liam was getting tired so I carried him while a pushed the cart and he eventually fell asleep. Since he sits up now, I don't bring his baby seat in. I had to improvise by using his jacket as a pillow. No one noticed him sleeping there until I got to the checkout where he continued sleeping and didn't wake up until I picked him up to put him in the car.
We've been working on the sippy cup. He LOVES water. It's crazy. He gets so excited when we give him water you'd think it was candy. It's kind of strange.
I have a video of him on my cell crawling and then sitting up and clapping for himself, but can't figure how to get that off the phone yet. . . ahh technology!
No comments:
Post a Comment