Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ortley Tournament

Last night was the Ortley Beach Lifeguard Tournament. I took off from swimming for the first time this summer and Liam and I went to cheer Casey on. My Dad came over to watch also and Liam had the best view on the beach . . .
Ortley ended up getting 2nd place overall. Here's Casey anchoring the boat relay. Gotta love the Speedo. . .
At the tournament Liam met a lot of our friends and he was happy as usual when he's on the beach. He was happy to congratulate Dad on a job well done . . .
Afterwards, he got to hang out with the guys in the guard house . . .but the beer drinking will have to wait. Here's Liam with "Uncle" Brian as I like to refer to him. . .
And then Liam screamed in the car on the way home as usual, and slept for 10 hours last night. We had to wake him up for the doctor's this morning. Gotta love the fresh air!

No comments: