Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Beach Day and Fun with Uncle Adam

Back to the beach today . . . It started off as a beautiful day, but then the fog rolled in. Casey took this picture, I love the boat in the background . . .
Once it started getting chilly we came home and went in the pool with Murray . . . we let Liam go skinny dipping in our pool because the swim diapers are too big and regular diapers end up weighing a ton. . . he loves it (not sure if he loves being in the pool or being naked more).
We had a swim meet at TRCC tonight . . .which means Liam has a fan club of little girls . . . they love making him laugh and I'm sure he loves flirting with them . . .

This video is from last night . . . it's a little dark, but you can hear it. Adam came over to play with Liam and Liam thinks Adam is hysterical. He was giggling at him, but of course when I pulled out the camera, all I got were some yells. . .

No comments: