Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Summer is going too fast . . .

We've been so busy lately, I've taken lots of photos, but haven't had time to update the blog. Can't believe it's the middle of July already . . . will time please slow down???

We've been enjoying our pool and Liam loves doing Super Hero jumps off the diving board - I think this one is Green Lantern (who knows?) . . .


We spent 4th of July night at Aunt Jaclyn's house on the river. . . best view of the fireworks ever and the place I've spent almost every 4th of July of my entire life . . . love passing that on to Liam.

He was so excited for the fireworks and was jumping up and down the whole time they were going off. . .
The day after the 4th of July is my birthday . . . the BIG 3-0 this year . . . so I spent it at the beach with my favorite guys



Liam got to swim around in the ocean without much help, and now truly has no fear of the ocean . . .


Then Casey took me out for dinner and Nana watched Liam for us . . .

Maybe 30 won't be so bad . . . .

No comments: