Last week I took my last personal day of the school year and brought Liam down to StoryBook Land in Mays Landing. . . .

We had a great time - just the two of us, and we went on almost every ride. Liam even wanted to go on the dragon roller coaster that he wasn't a fan of back in December. This time we were the only people on the ride and he picked to sit in the very first seat!
He also went on the flying elephants by himself twice!
We spent the whole day there and had great conversations - he's a pretty laid back dude and I enjoy his company :)My mom used to always take us to Story Book Land when we were young and although many of the rides are new and parts of it have been updated, the Little Schoolhouse is still the same as when I was young - Liam and I took turns playing student and teacher . . .
Since it was about 101 degrees this day Liam found something fun to cool us off. He was very focused at squirting down the bad guys . . .


Since it was about 101 degrees this day Liam found something fun to cool us off. He was very focused at squirting down the bad guys . . .
We had fun and it was nice have each other's undivided attention, but the trouble with no one else joining us was that I couldn't get a photo of me and my cute date. At the end of the day we went on the carousel again and since we were the only ones I asked the nice 70 year old guy who was running the ride to take our photo . . .

Can't wait for summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment