Sunday, March 20, 2011

Philadelphia . . . Here We Come

I played hookey from school Friday and Liam and I headed to Philly on a beautiful 70 degree day. First we stopped at the Please Touch Museum where we launched some rockets . . .
Became Astronauts . . .
and made some puppets. Then we picked up Uncle Adam on South Broad Street and started our early birthday celebration. . . Liam was so excited to see Adam,
he kept telling him "I love you so much, Adam"

Liam loves having an Uncle who has the same taste in toys . . . Adam is sporting his birthday present from my Mom and Dad . . .
After presents we headed to Passyunk for some muy delicioso margaritas and authentic Mexican food . . .
Then some strolling around South Street in style . . .

And a visit to Uncle Adam's job where Liam was super impressed by the view from the 15th floor . . .

He thought it was so cool that we were up so high
And walking back to the car after 2 hours outside in the city where he pet as many dogs as he could find. He would see someone walking their dog from 50 feet away and start asking "Can I please pet your dog" before they could even hear him. . . I guess he's missing Murr Murr a lot :(
It was an amazing 8 hours in the city and we had a great time celebrating with Adam since we won't see him on his real birthday (this Tuesday)

No comments: