Sunday, October 17, 2010

"Enjoying" the Cool Air

It was a cool, but sunny weekend and when I say "enjoying" the cool air, I'm not really the happiest person, but I can't sit inside all fall and winter waiting for the beach days to come back, so we're "dealing" with the cool air.
Liam "The Bulldozer" Scallon (I'm thinking this might be his nickname when he's a linebacker in the NFL), has a new hobby - tipping over the recliner and then laying on it to watch TV. He's obviously very happy about this new discovery. . .
Saturday I took Liam to this "Pirate Festival" thing in town and it was pretty lame, but they did have a fire truck . . .
and the firemen asked Liam if he wanted to sit in the driver's seat
He of course was very excited - they just had fire prevention week at school so he was really into the whole firemen thing. . .
Behind Liam here is the Pirate Band that he actually sat and watched for about 20 minutes
Looking forward to a stress-free week

No comments: