Today was the last day of high school swim practice for the whole team (it doesn't all end until March) so we let the kids play water polo. Since we were practicing in the warm pool I brought Liam along for some swimming. . .
. . . with all the goggles lying around it was only a matter of time before he starting wearing them . . .
. . . ever since the Keys we learned that Liam has no fear of the water, and it didn't go away once we returned from vacation. . . if I let go of his hand, he would jump in the pool. Good thing it was full of swimmers and whoever was closest would just play with him until I hopped in . . .
These three beauties were Liam's dates for Valentine's Day. . .
While Casey and I went out to dinner, Bethanie, Krista, and Ashley took Liam out to dinner and bought him cute little Valentine's Day gifts. He doesn't realize how good he's got it!
No comments:
Post a Comment