It might be a little early, but we've started potty training. We aren't really aggressive with it, but since Liam has been telling us when he has to go, we thought maybe we'd give it a try. We bought a baseball potty, and mostly Liam just used it as another place to read.
. . . but today he said "potty' when he woke up and 'pee pee' so I put him on the baseball potty and he peed! Emptied his whole bladder. Then I was off to school and while I was there my mom texted me because Liam went #2 in the potty. She took a photo for me since I wasn't there for it (I will spare you that one). So we really only put him on the potty when he asks, hopefully it will just come naturally over time. (yeah right) But regardless, we are very proud of our big guy!

No comments:
Post a Comment