Friday, August 7, 2009

Cannonball!

Today was a perfect beach day! Aunt Jac and I headed over early and we sat right next to the trough that formed as the tide went out. Liam was having a blast jumping up in the air and landing on his tushy in the water. He did it repeatedly and the people sitting near us thought it was hysterical. . . I don't know how it doesn't hurt.



He played in the sand with some shells and refused to look at the camera. . .




. . . here he is saying 'cheese'



me and my tan boy - such a beach baby!


I don't know what I'd do if he wasn't in love with the beach.

. . . and enjoying lunch at Surf Taco with Uncle Adam and Aunt Jac.
he ate all of his food, waffle fries, and Uncle Adam's leftovers - and then he tried to pick up food that he dropped on the floor to eat as we were leaving - I don't know where he puts it all

No comments: