Sunday, June 28, 2009

Denise's Wedding

My best friend Denise got married on Saturday and I was the maid of honor (matron of honor I guess - but that sounds old). I didn't really have my camera during the important stuff, but here are a few shots I was able to get.Here is the bride in the limo outside the church while we were waiting for all the guests to get inside. Doesn't she look beautiful?!
Here are me and the hubby at the reception at Sea Oaks Golf Course
and here is Jaclyn, Jared, Me, and Casey taking a break from bustin' a move on the dance floor.
It was a fun time and Liam got to stay with Grandma and Grandpa Scallon. He also had a great time and was very well behaved!

1 comment:

Bergstroms said...

You guys all look great, I hope Denise had a blast!