Friday, May 1, 2009

Supermodel

My school held a "Surf Fashion Show" to raise money for Habitat for Humanity last night. They asked some of the teachers to be in it with their kids so of course Liam and I agreed. I thought for sure that he was going to get shy as soon as we hit the runway in front of people yelling and clapping, but boy was I wrong.

He was so excited and loved being out there. It was hard keeping him backstage to wait our turn. And when he was on stage he didn't want to leave. He even tried to get in on the hula hoop contest from backstage.
It was a late night, but lots of fun. Both Grandmothers and Aunt Jaclyn came to watch Liam's debut as a model. We'll see if he's still excited to do it next year when he's 2!

No comments: