We had an interesting afternoon here on Saturday. I was running around getting ready to leave for a swim meet in South Jersey and Casey and Liam were in the basement playing. While I'm running around (not exactly fully clothed) I here banging at the front door. So I dash into the basement and tell Casey he has to get the door. So turns out it's the police. They received a 911 hang-up call from our house. . . . Yes - Liam somehow turned on the cordless phone and hit the numbers 9-1-1 in order. I'm hiding in the basement and searching for clothes to throw on because the cop needs to see that everyone is alright. Fortunately, he left after seeing Liam and I was able to wait it out downstairs in my snowpants (all I could find) . . .
We're still working on waving, but we apparently have calling the police under control.
We're still working on waving, but we apparently have calling the police under control.
No comments:
Post a Comment