Saturday, June 7, 2008

Hot Hot Day

It was super hot and humid here today. I went to my parents to try to get some sun and lay by the pool, but Liam had other ideas. He didn't feel much like napping inside in the pack n' play, so I hung out inside with him. He had fun visiting with his Grandpop, Great-Grandpop, and Uncle Adam. The face says it all.When we got home, we decided that the pool was blue enough to let Murray go for a swim. He has been waiting nine months for this day to come! He swam for about an hour and has become quite good at pushing the ball into the pool for himself to jump in after.
Hopefully this week the pool will be people ready!

2 comments:

Pam and Anders said...

A pool sounds REALLY nice right about now! 98% humidity...ugh.

The Viscomi Family said...

Yay for Murray... I am sure he had a great time!