Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Naked Baby Afternoon

It was back to work for Casey today after the gorgeous weekend. Baseball is finally over so he is home afterschool now. Today we went for a run with the whole family. Murray was thrilled that he got to come along. He usually cries and sits at the window when I take Liam in the stroller. Since it's so warm out today we let him chill out sans clothes.


He was so exhausted, you would have thought that he used his legs on the run. It didn't take long for him to pass out.

2 comments:

Pam and Anders said...

So cute! I love their little tummies

PROUDA1CMOM said...

Carly, treasure these moments they are god's greatest blessing. I hope you have as much enjoyment as Uncle John & I have had raising our children. There is so much for you to look forward to. Toby Keith's song "My List" says it all, I just sent it to Brent tonight along with your Blog. He can't wait to come home and see his new cuz. He will be home August 15th.

Love you, Aunt Donna